Thursday, April 21, 2016

My Dream



Each of us has a dream which might be different in an individual. It is our vision. A dream is what guides you towards the future. I believe that having a great dream, is a must to us. And I have a big dream. Next year, I will be graduating, my masters.  It is very necessary for us to have a sound education. This is our future.    
         
               My dream is to be an expert Geotech engineer and it is not simple at all. But I know I can achieve it. I feel like this is my destiny for which I came to this world.  I do not know when or how I am going to achieve this. But it will not be easy. I am constantly studying right now. I cannot give up even if I fail. There is a saying that failure is the greatest teacher. I know in order to pursue my dream, I will face failure. This cannot be stopped. Even Albert Einstein and Sir Isaacs Newton faced failure when they are trying to create a great formula which has been the pioneer in physics.  
               I got influence when I had talked with my professor. He is an expert in his field.  To me, being an expert facing loads of question and answering those in a simple manner is the most. Geotechnical engineering is a civil engineering discipline concerned with building on, in, or with soil and rock.
           Geotechnical engineers design dams, embankments, cuts, foundations, retaining walls, anchors, tunnels, and all other structures directly interacting with the subsoil, both onshore and offshore. I would like to go through the foundation part along with the ground structure. There will be lots of challenges during it. I will make a lot of money. I will buy my parents a house and they can rest comfortably in the house without doing any difficult works. They had gone through a lot in order to raise me and my siblings. I can always make a research on the construction practice and its efficiency. It is very crucial because nowadays, the construction is going all over the world.
               There is not a good practice of construction in Nepal though there is construction code. If someone is going to construct high rise buildings or modern structure they need to hire the overseas consultant. In 10 years from now, Nepal will change to a well-developed country. So the facilities here will be more perfect.  Systematic and well managed urban planning will be here.     
               Like I said before, the dream is an ornament which reflects the beauty of a human. It is not wrong. Even if you cannot achieve if, just make it as your vision. Dream leads you to the challenging world. What am I going through now is just the beginning, I am knocking at the door, I am sure one day I will get through it. 




No comments: