Monday, May 1, 2017

A hope

Every end begins a new story.
The driving force behind is hope that exists and compelled as the immortal things.
A hope of getting things done for the next day before we got asleep.
As the sun goes down and it comes back up the next morning.
The next day and plan for the day ultimately are the fortune of hope.
An individual is responsible for the right thing at the right place.
Everything that we perform reflects the past plan.

What do you do when a chapter ends?
If we start a question from here, most of us have a different answer.
The uniformity is not a mandatory and does not need to be at all.
For me, If I finish a chapter I used to close the topic after I get it done purposefully.
I never used to turn it over and revise it.
By the time I have learned about going back to the pages to concretise the things.
How many of we close the book and never read it again?
I think most of us have a habit of reading a book for the exam.
If it influences us, we will be talking about it again and again.
The fact is that we can be who we were or who we will become.
Sometimes, the whole story goes wrong and could be falling from the edges.

It is better to march with the time and begin something new, that would lead us to our destiny.

No comments: